COVID-19 Prevention Policy
Reopening Practices + Protocols
As WHITE Teeth Brightening works towards recovery, acting responsibly and respectfully towards each other, we will help keep family, friends, colleagues, and neighbours safe.
To ensure the health and safety of the public and our workers, we will continue to make safety a top priority as we transition into the "new normal.”
Our business commits to the COVID-19 guidelines set out by healthcare officials and governments. In accordance with these guidelines, the following new policies will be enforced in order to keep our workplace safe.
1. REDUCING STAFFING
We will be operating with reduced staff to ensure safe physical distancing protocols.
2. SOCIAL DISTANCING
In hopes to eliminate the exposure – we will promote physical distancing as a method of mitigating the risks of spreading COVID-19 by:
- Enabling physical distancing by redesigning spaces/interactions and implementing flow management
-All staff and clients are required to use personal protective equipment where distancing is not possible
- Assigning seating or spaces where possible to ensure physical distancing
- Maintaining physical distancing of at least 2-metres from people within our academy
- Providing online services and virtual meetings when possible
3. PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT & TRAINING
- All staff and clients are required to wear masks and gloves. We will have these available on location.
- All staff and clients are required to sanitize their hands upon entering and exiting the premises and in between each client/class. We will have these available on location.
- WHITE Teeth Brightening certified technicians have been encouraged to complete the BARBICIDE® COVID-19 Certification.
- Cleaning and disinfection equipment and high-touch surfaces as frequently as is necessary to maintain a sanitary environment
- Recording each client/technician name and contact information to support effective contact tracing as a control measure
- Reduced class sizes in efforts to help promote safe social distancing
To minimize the risk of passing on COVID-19 at work, WHITE Teeth Brightening ensures to:
- Screen workers
- Support people with symptoms to self-isolate
- Remind workers about good cough and sneeze etiquette and to avoid touching their face and eyes
- Work with the local public health unit if ay workers have COVID-19 or are exposed to someone with COVID-19
5. FOOD AND BEVERAGE
We are no longer allowed to serve food or beverages of any kind.
6. LATE ARRIVALS
Will be rescheduled in order to maintain the flow of our new scheduling structure.
7. EARLY ARRIVALS
Will be asked to wait outside of the studio until their scheduled class/appointment time. Please arrive no earlier than five (5) minutes before your scheduled class/appointment.
8. NO VISITORS/PETS/FRIENDS
Individuals are asked to come to their class/appointments alone. Unfortunately, this includes babies and children.
9. COVID-19 SYMPTOMS
If you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, we kindly ask that you stay home. We are happy to reschedule your class/appointments.